Our bathroom should be a place filled with peace and harmony; a space to rest, relax and unwind.
However, keeping your bathroom tidy and clutter free can be a real pain especially with all the essential everyday items that take up this valuable space.
Clever storage solutions are an absolute must if you want to maintain a clutter free bathroom and can be the perfect solution allowing you to keep those toiletries out of site but close at hand.
To help you choose the best bathroom storage solutions for an organised oasis of calm, here are our top five tips.
1. Vanity Units
Vanity units can be an excellent storage option in bathrooms especially if an exposed look is not part of your aesthetic. With a wide variety of finishes and styles, finding the right vanity unit will help you create that unique look.
- Heritage Caversham Wall Hung Two Drawer Vanity Unit
- RAK Joy Uno Wall Hung 600 Vanity Unit with Basin
- Crosswater/Bauhaus Glide II 50 Vanity Unit
2. Bathroom Storage Units
A storage unit can be a great solution for many different bathroom types. Taller bathroom storage units can make better use of vertical space that may otherwise be wasted. Larger bathrooms can take advantage of modular bathroom furniture incorporating storage units.
- Tissino Catina Tall Storage Unit
- Crosswater Infinity 500mm Storage Unit
- RAK Resort 2 Doors Wall Hung Tall Storage Unit
3. Mirrored Bathroom Cabinets
We don’t think there are many bathrooms that don’t incorporate a mirror of some kind. It therefore makes a lot of sense to opt for a mirror that doubles up as storage too. Mirrored bathroom cabinets are available in a myriad of shapes, styles and sizes making them a versatile option for every bathroom.
Many now even come with a multitude of other cool features such as infra-red switches, LED lights, overhead lights, or shaver sockets.
- HiB Vapor 50 LED Illuminated Demisting Aluminium Mirror Cabinet
- Sycamore Athena LED Tunable Mirror Cabinet
- Saneux ICE 90CM Mirror Cabinet
4. Bath/Shower Tidies
Let’s not forget the humble bath/shower tidy. Available in many forms, they can provide a simple storage solution to keep toiletries neat and tidy. This host of smaller bathroom storage accessories can help create those finishing touches to your space. Bath & shower tidies need to be easy to reach therefore are attached to the wall, shower or sit across the bath.
- Crosswater Wire Triple Basket
- Miller Classic Corner Wire Shower Basket
- Vado Large Rectangular Chrome Basket
5. Bathroom Shelves
Bathroom shelving can really help maximise storage space especially if you are short on room. Shelves are an easy solution especially if you want to openly display some nice toiletries or bathroom ornaments.
- Heritage Holborn Double Glass Shelf
- Miller Classic 8mm Hardened Clear Glass Corner Shelf
- Flova Sofija Glass Shelf 330mm
Remember there is no right or wrong answers when it comes to bathroom storage. Size, space, and personal preference can all dictate how we choose to store everyday bathroom items. It’s important to inject your own sense of style into your bathroom so don’t be afraid to have fun with it.
We’d love to see your bathroom projects. Head over to Instagram and tag us @ukbathroomstore to be featured.