We have done our utmost to implement the latest technology and policies to safeguard your privacy and payment information from unauthorised access and improper use and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available. All information you send us via this website goes through a 128bit SSL connection, this will encrypt your data ensuring that it is unreadable if it is intercepted.
We use SagePay to process all our card transactions and this is performed off our own site on their own highly secure servers. This ensures that your card details are not handled or seen by any person but encrypted and processed without any of your information becoming available to anyone.
Why do we collect and use personal information?
In order to:
- Process orders or applications submitted by you
- Customise the service we provide to you
- Carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Verify your identity
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Carry out market research and tracking of sales data
- Send you information about products and services
- In case you ever lose or forget your password, we will also ask you to provide the answer to a question, which only you would know, such as your mother's maiden name. We may ask you for this information through our Site, or via one of our customer service staff.
Although we do not make it compulsory for you to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer and the more accurate it is, the better we can tailor our services to you.
We never send out unsolicited correspondence or pass your details onto any third parties that are not involved with the supply of any order you have with us.