Heritage Blenheim BHPW1770S No Tap Hole White Single Ended Standard Bath with Solid Skin - 1700 x 700mm
The bath is quite often the most important choice when purchasing a new bathroom as its shape and size will often determine how much space you have for the rest of your suite. Heritage baths have all been designed with quality and style in mind and there are a host of models for you to choose from including stunning period and modern freestanding, luxurious whirlpools, and contemporary and traditional acrylic styles.
Our acrylic baths are made from sanitary-grade cast acrylic and are stain and scuff resistant, colourfast and have been designed to match our sanitaryware ranges. The acrylic baths are reinforced with a wooden baseboard, encapsulated with a thick layer of glass fibre for added strength. And look out for baths that are available with Solid Skin an extra membrane of specially-formulated reinforcement that provides complete rigidity to the bath.
- Product Code: BHPW1770S
- Finish: White
- Product Type: Contemporary
- Construction: Cast acrylic and designed to conform to BS4305-1 and BS4305-5
- Internal Dimensions: 1543mm (L) x 500-585mm (W)
- Dimensions for Fitting: 420mm (H) x 1700mm (L) x 700mm (W)
- Overflow to Waste: 310mm
- Capacity to overflow: 202 Litres
Covered by Heritage's Guarantee which can be checked here.
- No tap hole acrylic bath with encapsulated baseboard in high gloss finish
- Bath panels available separately in a choice of finishes
- Solid skin for additional reinforcement
- Full Blenheim range available to compliment your bathroom