Heritage Kent BRT27 2 Tap Hole White Freestanding Slipper Cast Iron Bath
The bath is quite often the most important choice when purchasing a new bathroom as its shape and size will often determine how much space you have for the rest of your suite. Heritage baths have all been designed with quality and style in mind and there are a host of models for you to choose from including stunning period and modern freestanding, luxurious whirlpools, and contemporary and traditional acrylic styles.
Our freestanding cast iron baths have been designed with characteristic white ripple enamel interior, ready-to-paint exterior and elaborate 'ball and claw' feet. We have made many useful improvements to our baths over the years to bring the specification of these design classics right up to date. Class AAA enamel is used on the interior for extreme durability and stain resistance, while the exterior is no longer grainy and rough. Simply wipe the surface clean and paint. No other preparation is necessary.
Our acrylic baths are made from sanitary-grade cast acrylic and are stain and scuff resistant, colourfast and have been designed to match our sanitaryware ranges. The acrylic baths are reinforced with a wooden baseboard, encapsulated with a thick layer of glass fibre for added strength. And look out for baths that are available with Solid Skin - an extra membrane of specially-formulated reinforcement that provides complete rigidity to the bath.
- Product Code: BRT27
- Finish: White
- Product Type: Kent
- Construction: Solid Cast Iron Construction
- Dimensions for Fitting: Length 155 x Width 765 x Height 748mm
- Guarantee: 25 years covering manufacturing faults
- White Ripple Enamel Interior , ready to paint exterior
- 2 Styles of Feet Available
- Class AAA Enamel used on interior for extreme durability & stain resistance
- Simply wipe clean & paint, no other preparation needed
- BRT08 Cast Iron, BRT13 Chrome, BRT09 Antique Gold (A) Slipper Heritage Ball & Claw Feet
- BRT28 Cast Iron, BRT33 Chrome, BRT29 Antique Gold (B) Slipper Imperial Feet
- Overflow to waste 333mm
- Water capacity 190 Litres
- Includes Bath Feet
- Weight 110 Kg