Geberit Hytronic 115.861.00.1 Roughing Box and Transformer for Mains Powered Infra-red Sensor Flush
Infrared WC Flushing provides a hygienic solution for all public toilets.
Geberit provides two systems the HyTronic automatic infra-red WC Flush and the HyTronic Infra-red sensor flush. Both systems operate by means of a motor which lifts the valve to flush.
The HyTronic automatic infra-red flush works by registering when the toilet is in use, and flushing once the user leaves the toilet. Additionally it features proximity flush and has a manual override for the case of a power failure. The HyTronic automatic infar-red flush also gives the facilities manager peace of mind as the toilet is always flushed after use.
The HyTronic infra-red sensor flush is activated by the user placing their hand near the sensor which then triggers the flush.
- For concealed installation in solid or drywall construction
- For preparing the mains connection for WC flush actuators
- Transforming the mains voltage to extra-low voltage 4.1 V DC
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Protection degree: IP 20
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Power supply unit
- Concealed outlet for drilling diameter Diameter 76mm
- Cover for concealed outlet
- Conduit pipe, 1.7m
- Pipe entry