Geberits Duofix frame system is the backbone to any modern bathroom design. Hidden behind the wall and tiles, the Duofix frame supports wall-hung sanitaryware and includes an integral cistern. Frames are available for wall-hung WCs, which can support up to 400kg (63stone), washbasins, bidets and urinals. They come complete with all the necessary parts to connect to the wall and floor and to make the plumbing and drainage connections.
Installation is quick and easy, all that is required is four fixing points, two floor and two on the wall or stud and does not require a supporting wall. Maintenance can be carried out easily through the access panel behind the flush plate.
The result is a clean and modern finish.
- For installation of a wall-hung bidet with bolt fixings set at 180 or 230mm centres
- For installation in a partial-height Duofix system wall in front of a solid or drywall construction
- For mounting in front of a solid or drywall construction
- For a screed of 0 - 200mm
- Frame height 820mm
- Bidet fastening distance 180mm or 230mm
- Frame with holes Diameter 9mm for fastening in wood frame construction
- Galvanised leg supports, steplessly adjustable 0 - 200mm
- Frame with C profile 40/40mm
- Powder-coated, Geberit blue
- For structures on the floor, leg supports retractable to -50mm
- Rotating foot plate, for installation in UW50 and UW75 profiles
- With wall brackets to allow up to a 200mm duct. For larger ducts use extension bolts 111.887.00.1
- With backplate elbows and chrome isolating valves with 3/8" BSP connection
- 2 water connections R 1/2"
- 2 angle stop valves R 1/2"
- 2 Duofix prewall brackets for system
- 2 threaded rods M12 for ceramics fastening
- Fastening material