Quick Delivery Guide
- The delivery dates on the UK Bathroom Store website are estimates based on a normal expected delivery
- All orders over £500 are delivered for free
- Many other orders under £500 are also free, please check for details.
- When order arrives please check it within 48 hours. If there is anything wrong we'll make sure it is replaced as soon as possible.
- Only when your goods have been received and checked should you arrange for your plumber to fit the goods.
- The vast majority of orders will be received within 3-5 working days. If there is any reason for any delay we'll let you know within one working day of the order being placed.
- An estimated delivery charge is on each product page, we'll calculate the final cost at checkout and if you're buying more than one item, delivery will often be cheaper or free.
- Delivery to UK islands, remote locations and Northern Ireland will often incur additional cost due to fuel, ferry and other costs passed to us by our delivery partners.
- If you have any questions about your delivery, need an item urgently or have any concerns please call us on 01524 841087 or if out of hours, please email and one of the team will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity.
How Much Is Delivery? (UK Mainland)
Delivery charges vary depending on what you have in your basket and whereabouts you are in the UK Mainland.
Some brands qualify for Free Delivery regardless of basket size or cost.
To get an accurate quote for your basket, click the basket icon in the top right corner and enter your postcode.
A summary of delivery charges is shown below for reference.
Orders Over £500 - FREE
Small Items - £6.95
Medium Items - £14.95
Large Items (Pallet) - £32.95 (postcode dependent)
- Small items are taps, showers and accessories.
- We use DPD for our small parcel service.
- Our delivery times are 3-5 working days unless the item states otherwise.
- Items not in stock will be ordered in before despatch, then sent next day service.
- Items are packaged in larger boxes and protected using state of the art air bubble tubing capable of withstanding heavy impacts.
- Once an item is despatched DPD will email and text you (or notify you through the DPD App if you have it installed) the tracking information.
- You will receive another text / email / notification on the morning of delivery with a 1-2 hour expected delivery window.
- You can use the message from DPD to give the driver permission to leave in a safe place, deliver to a neighbour or change the delivery date.
- Medium items are mirrors, small basins / sinks etc
- These use the same service above but require much more extensive packaging.
- Delivery times and service levels are the same as small items.
- Large items are baths, showers, furniture etc.
- We use a Pallet Courier for these large and more fragile items.
- Our delivery times are 3-7 working days unless the item states otherwise.
- Items not in stock are ordered in before despatch and then sent on our standard 48 hour delivery.
- Items are packed carefully onto pallets and then strapped and banded and if necessary shrink-wrapped.
- Once an item is despatched the pallet is moved with the use of a forklift on and off vehicles.
- The pallet is shipped to a depot local to you and then you will receive a call to book in a convenient date and time.
- Please note that these deliveries are "Kerbside" and as such it's recommended that you have someone to help you move the items if required.
- Drivers are not able to move pallets, remove goods from the Pallet or take anything into the property.
If you any questions regarding your delivery please call us on 01524 841087 or, out of hours, please email [email protected] and one of the team will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity.