Modern angular showerbath with extra width for comfortable showering. Also available in compact 1500, and a straight rectangular 1700 bath.
All baths are stocked with no tap holes and no waste fittings.
- Available in left or right handed versions
- Made to a very high quality with excellent quality control standards at Carron
- British made
- 30-year guarantee
- Pre-drilled with standard size waste and overflow holes (waste and overflow not included)
- No pre-drilled tap holes
- Length: 1700mm
- Width: 750mm
- Width at widest point: 900mm
- Installed height (to underside of rim): 540mm
- Internal depth: 430mm
Why choose Carronite?
Carronite is an advanced reinforcement applied to Carron acrylic baths, developed and patented by Carron Bathrooms. A Carron bath is reinforced and is capable of withstanding far greater stresses than a conventional acrylic bath. After a bath has been reinforced, it has a strength and rigidity normally associated with a cast iron or heavy gauge steel bath, while enjoying all the benefits in the finish, design, and ease of care of modern acrylic baths.
A unique triple layer reinforcement system. This additional weight means the bath requires to be fitted with a unique support cradle system. The combination of the cradle system and the material ensure the rigidity and stability of the bath.
Carronite baths retain heat for approx. 20 minutes longer than a standard acrylic bath.
Made in the UK