This low level easy access bath is based on teh design of the classic shower bath. Due to its low level it makes an excellent bath and shower bath for the less mobile.
- Built in Britain to exacting standards by one of the leading bath manufacturers
- 131 litre capacity
- 1500mm long x 700mm wide x 430mm total height to rim
- The inner depth of this bath is 345mm
- Carronite Supplied with an exceptional 30 year guarantee (20 year on standard baths)
- Finished in white to suit any modern or traditional bathroom
- Supplied without tap holes allowing them to be drilled in a place of your choosing
Why choose Carronite?
Carronite is an advanced reinforcement applied to Carron acrylic baths, developed and patented by Carron Bathrooms. A Carron bath is reinforced and is capable of withstanding far greater stresses than a conventional acrylic bath. After a bath has been reinforced , it has a strength and rigidity normally associated with a cast iron or heavy guage steel bath, while enjoying all the benefits in finish, design and ease of care of modern acrylic baths.
A unique triple layer reinforcement system. This additional weight means the bath requires to be fitted with a unique support cradle system. The combination of the cradle system and the material ensure the rigidity and stability of the bath.
Carronite baths retain heat for approx. 20 minutes longer than a standard acrylic bath.
Made in the UK